Sessions with Lauren are billed at a rate of $200 (50 minutes) which is competitively priced below the current APS 2020-2021 recommended fee for psychological services of $264 per session.
Assessments for children and adolescents are billed at a flat rate of $1300 inclusive of:
- Intake interview with parents (30 minutes)
- Face to face assessment session (typically 2 – 4 hours)
- Written report
- Email/phone liaison with external providers (including the referring GP or Paediatrician if relevant)
- Feedback session with parents/carers (50 minutes)
Assessments typically include 1-2 of the following components depending on the child’s presenting problem:
- Cognitive Assessment (IQ)
- Educational Assessment (Academics)
- Behavioural or Emotional Assessment (ADHD screening etc.)
- Functional or Adaptive Assessment (Development)
- Memory Assessment
- Specialised individual therapy for early childhood (multidisciplinary team intervention)
- Individual assessment, therapy and/or training
Please note: you can only claim medicare OR private health rebates for a single session. Fees are paid at the time of each consultation and electronic payments are preferred. HICAPS is available.