Sessions with Lauren are billed at a rate of $200 (50 minutes) which is competitively priced below the current APS 2020-2021 recommended fee for psychological services of $264 per session.
Following intake, assessments for children and adolescents are billed at a flat rate of $900 inclusive of:
- Face to face assessment session (Typically 2 hours; one assessment)
- Written summary report
- Email/phone liaison with external providers (including the referring GP or Paediatrician if relevant)
- 1 hour feedback session with parents/carers
A typical assessment includes one* of the following components depending on the child’s presenting problem:
- Cognitive Assessment (IQ)
- Educational Assessment (Academics)
- Behavioural or Emotional Assessment (ADHD screening etc.)
- Functional or Adaptive Assessment (Development)
- Memory Assessment
*Comprehensive testing and reporting (more than two tests and/or extended report) may attract an additional charge. Please discuss at intake and/or email for a quote.
- Specialised individual therapy for early childhood (multidisciplinary team intervention)
- Individual assessment, therapy and/or training
Please note: you can only claim medicare OR private health rebates for a single session. Fees are paid at the time of each consultation and electronic payments are preferred. HICAPS is available.